Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nantahala Trip

"All my friends are in my cabin: Austin Lewis, Thomas Moon, David Blue, Drew Moore, and Harrison Long (but I don't know Harrison that well)" I had such a fun time at Nantahala, by just hanging out with my friends. Whether it was on the river, on the lake, or just hanging out in the cabin. Actually, the funniest things that happened on that trip happened in the cabin. One time, Moon had been going to the bathroom, and then Mr. Rice (who was the adult looking over us because we had a cabin to ourselves) went in. He came out saying, "Moon, you up in the loft?"
"Yes, sir?"
"Moon, you clogged the shitter!"
Just spending time in my cabin was a great experience, because being with my friends is more fun than any adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! Full credit (10/10). For next time, even if I give you a wacky requirement like "quote one sentence from your journal," take care with opening and closing sentences. They really set the tone in personal writing.

    ReplyDelete